- 3 bunches chopped parsley
- 1 cup chopped mint
- 1/2 cup cooked black garbanzo beans
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Mix everything together and chill. Add more lemon as needed.
- Mix together everything except olive oil and lemon juice.
- Dehydrate at 135 degrees until dry. Drying times will vary based on your conditions.
- To prepare on trail, cold soak for at least 15 minues and when consistency reached add olive packet, and true lemon to taste.