Recipe Courtesy of Mtn Minnie
- 1 can of Amy’s organic chili
- 1.5 tbsp dehydrated or freeze dried onion
- 2 tbsp freeze dried cheese
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 0.5-1 cup Fritos
At Home Directions
- Dehydrate can of chili and grind.
- Add desired amount of chili to quart freezer bag
- Top with onions, cheese, and nutritional yeast.
- Use a pint to put a hole in Fritos bag, squeeze air out and cover with a piece of tape.
On Trail Directions
- Boil water and then pour into bag with enough to cover ingredients.
- Allow to sit 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Fritos and enjoy.
Note 1 serving is roughly 3oz. Recipe serves 1-2 based on your needs.